Mattress Buying Guide
Approaching 2020, the market for mattresses are flooded with many different companies. The post below has the top 10 mattresses of 2020. They are detailed in no certain order. Mattress Buying Guide
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- Some of DreamCloud’s best features are it’s cashmere and flax yarn blend; along side it’s stitched handles. With a price of $1199 for a Queen, you can’t go wrong.
- A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- The Purple mattress is made of hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam. The feel of this bed mattress is significantly different than the feel of any other bed mattress.
- Permits you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a very responsive motion transfer.
- Purple bed mattress features a 10 year restricted service warranty.
- The top layer includes a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is made up of polyurethane foam.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress feels different than any other mattress you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly. Mattress Buying Guide
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding covers each kind of sleeper, by having SIX different mattresses in their lineup.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.The four layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier individuals. It likewise is useful in decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. This helps you get a great nights rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.Butthis warranty, as well as being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty. Mattress Buying Guide
- Created by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf mattress, is a memory foam mattress, that competes with luxury brands, such as TEMPUR-Pedic Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; including a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling in the top layer, and supporting that’s a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf provides a 120 night sleep trial, together with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Quite possibly the most popular mattress right now, Nectar doesn’t disappoint with it’s excellent comfort. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- Most mattress brands have a 100 night sleep trial; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
Saatva is an eco-conscious company which uses environmentally friendly materials throughout their mattress. As a green choice, Saatva has also cornered the market with free White Glove delivery, further establishing themselves as one of the pre-eminent, direct-to-consumer luxury mattresses.
- Coil-on-coil construction provides better support and more body-contouring than many standard innersprings.
- Gives you multiple choices of thickness, as well as firmness.
- Eco-friendly construction features recycled steel, bio-based foams, and organic cotton in the cover.
- Free full-service shipping, a 120-night sleep trial, flexible warranty, and strong customer support.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. The stress points on your body are precisely what is in charge of you thrashing through the evening. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This goes hand in hand with comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.It must be as neutral as possible, to maintain your body as well as spinal column in a neutral position.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Appropriate Temperature Level
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Basically, the mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.} The majority of mattress companies nowadays utilize modern technology to design special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals. Mattress Buying Guide
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it is crucial to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.It is very important that you find a mattress that has been constructed to last a long period of time. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: