Entering 2020, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 10 mattresses that have been the best for 2020. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- Extraordinary mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- DreamCloud mattress is another fantastic mattress choice.Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The Purple bed mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other bed mattress, generally made from memory foam. The feel of this mattress is considerably different than the feel of any other mattress.
- Allows you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a very responsive motion transfer.
- Purple bed mattress features a 10 year restricted service warranty.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
Idle Sleep Mattress
- IDLE Sleep offers hybrid, all-foam, and airbed mattresses featuring double-sided designs with two firmness settings.
- When rotated on a regular basis, IDLE Sleep’s flippable beds have expected lifespans that far exceed most competing models.
- It’s double-sided; both sides have foam layers with support coils in the middle.
- If you flip the IDLE Hybrid mattress on a regular basis, you will extend its life.
- The cutting edge technology utilized in the iSense mattress allows you to adjust the firmness level of your mattress on both sides, allowing you to customize the mattress according to your individual sleep needs.
- The ability to customize this mattress and adjust the firmness on either side according to your needs makes it a great choice if you share your bed with someone else; you can each choose your own firmness level from ultra soft to ultra firm without needing to worry about your partner being uncomfortable.
- The iSense Sleep mattress is also designed for better heat dissipation and temperature regulation, unlike other memory foam mattresses which typically absorb body heat rather than dispel.
- The iSense mattress comes with a 10 year warranty, and allows you up to 120 nights to try it out.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status. This ensures each mattress is not only comfortable, but safe as well.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- The winner of multiple awards in 2020, the Awara Sleep mattress is an eco friendly latex mattress; using all natural foams.
- Awara Sleep is 13″ thick, offering 2 premium support layers, compared to the usual 1.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, and a Forever warranty, compared to the industry standard 10 year warranty.
- Nectar provides terrific comfort, and is quite potentially among the most prominent mattress offered at this time. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.
- The all-foam Aslan Mattress is built for a ‘Medium Firm’ feel that conforms to the sleeper’s body and alleviates aches and pains.
- The Aslan Mattress sleeps slightly more temperature neutral compared to similar beds, due in part to a PCM infusion in the top, gel-infused comfort layer.
- The Aslan Mattress cover is a soft knit breathable cover, and is one of the coolest available on the market
- Comes with a lifetime warranty, and allows you a full 365 nights to try it yourself.
If you are in the marketing for a new mattress, it is important to consider the following….
Support and Comfort
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.If you lie down on a mattress, it should correctly support your body, sinking and also adhering around your form in the right locations to ensure your spine stays aligned while you sleep with the night. Proper alignment from head to toe is essential for healthy and balanced rest and to decrease back and neck pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. The main reason memory foam mattresses have actually become so popular because late results from the fact that they are exceptional at being equally supportive in addition to comfortable.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This goes hand in hand with comfort and support. It is important that a mattress is never too hard, or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.It is important to find a mattress with a neutral feeling, that will certainly be both rigid and also soft in the perfect places.
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. Among the most effective attributes of memory foam mattresses, is how they conform to your body. Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it is vital to locate a mattress that will certainly last you for years.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: